Crown Reduction Limpsfield
Greenwells Tree Surgeons are a professional tree surgery firm based in Limpsfield offering the leading standard of crown reduction Limpsfield has to offer.
We specialise in all aspects of arboriculture and have worked tirelessly to establish a reputation within the industry for carrying out high quality tree pruning, shaping, felling, stump and root removal and the dismantling and removal of dangerous trees at an extremely reasonable price.
From small domestic jobs such as hedge cutting to large commercial site clearance we have the expertise.
In Depth Knowledge
We have in depth knowledge of local authority planning regulations covering tree preservation law and conservation area legal requirements. Using a fully trained and qualified tree surgeon relieves you of the worry of completing this type of work yourself.
We offer the following tree care services;
- Tree felling
- Tree planting
- Site clearance
- Tree stump grinding
- Tree maintenance and pruning
- Tree shaping
- Crown reduction
- A full tree consultancy service
We provide a fully comprehensive tree surgery service and offer free, no obligation, written quotations. Once our quotation has been accepted by you we will complete any necessary tree work applications on your behalf.
What is Crown Reduction?
Our tree surgeons offer a fully comprehensive and affordable tree care and arboriculture consultancy to both domestic and commercial clients. We have extensive experience working safely and professionally meeting our clients’ needs, ensuring that we do the hard work so you don’t have to.
Pruning & Crown Reduction Services
To remove diseased or storm-damaged branches, thin the crown to permit new growth and better air circulation, reduce the height of a tree, remove obstructing lower branches, shape a tree for design purposes. Crown reduction pruning should only be used as a method of last resort. This pruning technique often results in large pruning wounds to stems that may lead to decay.
- Crown lifting– Crown lifting is the removal of the lowest branches and/or preparing of lower branches for future removal.
- Crown thining– Crown thinning is the removal of a portion of smaller branches. Crown thinning does not alter the overall size or shape of the tree. Material should be removed systematically throughout the tree, should not exceed the stated percentage and not more than 30% overall.
- Dead wooding. As a tree matures it is completely natural for it to produce dead and dying wood. The general process of “dead wooding” is to remove dead, dying and diseased branches throughout the crown.
Skilled Tree Surgeons
All our tree work is carried out by our highly qualified, skilled and experienced tree surgeons.
Based in Lingfield, we provide a complete arboricultural service to Surrey and the surrounding areas. Our Tree surgeons hold nationally recognised qualifications in arboriculture and forestry and are Arboricultural Association approved contractors.
We are very proud to offer fully comprehensive professional advice to private, public sector and commercial clients. Our arboriculturalists offer impartial advice on all areas of tree management.
Contact us today on 01959 561101 to discuss your requirements or for a no obligation quote.