A combination of our love of feedback and an increasing number of questions relating to our Google Plus page has led us to decide that now would be a great time to add an easy step by step guide detailing exactly what must be done to leave a review.
Firstly, it is vital that you are signed in with your Google+ account if you wish to write a review. If you need to create a new account, simply click here, click on the ‘Create An Account’ option in the top right hand corner of the screen and then fill in the details as requested.
Once you’re signed in to your Google + account, just follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Greenwells Tree Surgeon Google + page by clicking here.
- Click on the Pencil Icon (this is displayed just underneath the ‘Follow‘ button on the top left hand side of the page).
- Rate different aspects of the us using the 1 to 5 star scale, and write any information that you think will be helpful in the text box.
- When you have finished, click Publish. Any reviews that you write will be public and attributed to your Google+ name.
You can also share any review that you have written within your Google + circles. To do this, simply:
- Visit our Google + page again.
- Click on the share button at the bottom of the review.
- A share box will appear that allows you to add comments and choose circles or people to share with. Click +Add more people then select a circle or type the name of individual people you’d like to share your post with. If you’d like to remove a circle or person, click the X next to their name.
- When you’re ready to post, click Share.
It’s all as simple as that!
If you would like any further information regarding the services available from Greenwells, contact us 24/7 for all your roofing enquiries on Tel.01959 561101 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org & we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.