Tree Surgery Sevenoaks
Greenwells Tree Surgeons are the premier tree surgery Sevenoaks has to offer and provide our customers with a range of high quality and reliable services including tree felling; crown reducing, crown lifting, pruning, thinning and stump grinding.
We specialise in the removal of large and dangerous trees and have a proven reputation for providing quality advice and tree care solutions to customers throughout all areas of Surrey.
Why Choose Greenwells?
With a team of experienced and qualified tree surgeon professionals we are well equipped to meet your tree work requirements to the highest quality whilst reducing any risk to you or your property.
What else can you expect from Greenwells?
- Excellent rates, from a well established local company
- Fully Insured and Qualified
- Passionate and Professional
- Hard working and dedicated to providing a high level of service
- Highly recommended on www.greenwellstreesurgeons.co.uk
- High volumes of repeat trade
No job will ever be considered to be too big or too small and we place the same level of importance on each project.
We also operate with an emergency call out service.
TREE SURGERY SPECIALISTS
Specialising in both private and commercial work, we have over 12 years of experience in the arboriculture industry.
Ranging from trimming small hedges right through to total site clearances, trees are our business To remove diseased or storm-damaged branches, thin the crown to permit new growth and better air circulation, reduce the height of a tree, remove obstructing lower branches, shape a tree for design purposes. Crown reduction pruning should only be used as a method of last resort.
This pruning technique often results in large pruning wounds to stems that may lead to decay.
- Crown lifting– Crown lifting is the removal of the lowest branches and/or preparing of lower branches for future removal.
- Crown thining– Crown thinning is the removal of a portion of smaller branches. Crown thinning does not alter the overall size or shape of the tree. Material should be removed systematically throughout the tree, should not exceed the stated percentage and not more than 30% overall.
- Dead wooding. As a tree matures it is completely natural for it to produce dead and dying wood. The general process of “dead wooding” is to remove dead, dying and diseased branches throughout the crown.
EXPANDING CLIENT BASE
Our team has gained and continues to gain a well respected name throughout its existing and expanding client base.
Using the very latest tree surgery techniques and equipment we ensure your trees are cared for and maintained with the absolute minimum amount of disruption to you, your trees and their surroundings.
If you would like any further information regarding the tree surgery Sevenoaks services available from Greenwells Tree Surgeons, please either give us a call on Tel. No 07545 580692, Tel. No. 01959 561101 or via e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.